Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Comments for Kids- March

I love blogger

On March 20, 2014, Mrs. She's class in New Zealand had to write a fitness story, but instead of publishing a typed blog post, her class made videos and pictures. Meliana explained in her video how she likes to run fast, jump like a frog, and hop like a rabbit at fitness time. She concludes by saying that she likes fitness, and she posted a picture of a girl jump roping on a sunny day. I commented on her blog post on March 20:

"Hey Meliana! My name is Megan Long and I am a student, just like you, but I go to the University of South Alabama in the United States of America. I like fitness, too! It is a great way to be active and stay healthy. I love the fact that you have to draw a picture along with your story. You picture is very good and I enjoyed listening to your story. Thanks for sharing!"

If Meliana keeps up the good work in fitness class, she will definitely stay healthy! Keep up the good work, Meliana!

On December 16, 2013, Kori-Lee wrote her final blog post for her seventh year at Pt England School in New Zealand. She explained how she has learned so much this year, and she has made many new friends. She really enjoyed her teacher this year, and she explained that she wishes to be in room 20 next year. Kori-Lee says that she loves art and making movies, so I told her how she should try iMovie, because I have really enjoyed getting to learn how to use it this semester. On March 26, 2014, I commented on her blog post:

"Great blog post Kori-Lee! My name is Megan Long and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the United States of America. Ending a school year is always bittersweet. I am happy that you made new friends this year, and I hope that next year you will make many more. This year, I learned how to use iMovie to make movies on the computer. If you have never tried that, you should because it is a lot of fun! Good luck next year at school, and I hope that you learn a lot!"

I hope that Kori-Lee was assigned to a great teacher this year, and I hope that she is using what she learned about blogs and technology to further advance her studies this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment