Friday, February 28, 2014

Comments for Kids Summaries for February

On February 5, 2014, Jerry blogged about his first experience with gymnastic. Jerry seemed to have loved gymnastics and he explains how he had to take off his shoes and use a mat for cushion. After gymnastics, the class had to stretch their muscles. I responded on February 9. I told Jerry about how I did gymnastics for almost ten years and that he should pursue the sport if he really enjoyed it.

On February 5, 2014, Seth blogged about what he would  do if trapped in a department store for a night. I feel like Seth and I would get along great because he said that he would eat candy until he feels sick. He said that he would eat and then rest, and once he felt better, he  would eat more candy. On February 16,  I told him that he should have explained what store he was stuck in and what type of candy he would eat. I told him that I would have chosen to eat Ressee's Peanut Butter Cups!

On February 21, 2014, Luis from Ms. Ruiz's class blogged about the need for privacy versus the need for socialization. He explained that he loves having privacy, but too much will cause him to be bored. Likewise, he says that he loves hanging out with his friends, but he needs some alone time occasionally. I explained to Luis how I feel like I need alone time as well, but I do like having a great time with my friends. Luis does not understand that the proper noun "I" needs to be capitalized, so I informed him that proper nouns must be capitalized in order to have correct grammar. Overall, I really enjoyed exploring Luis's blog!

On February 24. 2014, Kylie from Mrs. Miller's class explained that her class had to read a book and either choose five songs that have a similar theme or create a presentation using pictures, poems, or quotes that explain the theme of the book. Kylie chose to make a presentation using Google Docs, and she says that this helped here learn the theme of the book better. Kylie was not very specific in her blog post, so I explained how she could explain more about the book she read and the presentation she created next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment