Thursday, January 16, 2014

Blog Post 1- What is EDM310?

Simply put- WORK. I have been told by many people to be prepared to do a lot of work. But unlike most people, I am ready and excited to learn and I am not afraid of working, which brings me to my next point-

Many people have fears that the class will be "too difficult", but not me. A class is what you make it. You get out of a class whatever you put in. I am ready to work hard and get as much out of this class as possible.

Unlike most classes, I will have to try extremely hard in this class. When it comes to studying material and repeating it back on a test, I have no problem. EDM 310 will definitely test my knowledge but I am ready to put in the effort.

I have never been exceptionally talented with technology, unlike most college students. I like keeping things simple, but it is always exciting to learn new ways of doing work.

Practice makes perfect. I will work hard and do the best that I can. That is how I am going to overcome my lack of technology skills.

I am open to anything in this class. I am expecting to have to work hard and I will do just that. I am keeping my mind open to everything which this class requires.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan! I share many of the same feelings you have towards EDM310. After seeing the master checklist, I can tell that it definitely will be a lot of hard work. EDM 310 won't be difficult as long as we put in the required work. You're right when you say "you get out of a class whatever you put in." I'm quite proficient with the technology that we will be using in this class and I would be happy to help you learn. Hopefully we can both excel in this course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Practice makes perfect. I will work hard and do the best that I can." Great!

    ReplyDelete